This post is sponsored by Target.
Today I'm going to be showing you how to contour with the Pixi by Petra Natural Contour Kit from Target. It includes everything you need to get the perfect contour that can change your look from drab to fab! It also has some really gorgeous shades to create a gorgeous eye look.
1. Apply your favorite primer.
2. Apply your favorite foundation to even out your skin tone.
3. Apply your favorite concealer to your under eyes. You can also apply down your nose, chin and center of your forehead if you like, but I do that with powder.
4. Blend out your concealer using a damp beauty blender.
6. Apply the darkest shade out of the top four powders to the hollows of your cheeks, your temples and jawline, under your bottom lip and down the sides of your nose.
7. Blend everything out with a contoured, fluffy brush.
8. Apply the bottom-left cheek color to the apples of your cheeks, and blend up.
9. Apply the top-right highlight shade with a fluffy brush to the tops of your cheekbones, tip of your nose, bridge of your nose and cupid's bow.
10. Finish off your skin by spraying the Pixi by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist to your whole face to soften any powders and pop your highlight.
For the eyes, I applied the cheek highlight shade to the lid, a camel color from the bottom section of the same contour palette to the crease, and the very lightest highlight eye shadow shade to the brow bone and tear duct. Next, I applied the Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen Quartette (Deep Plum) to the upper lash line, and blended it out with my finger to soften it and make it thicker. Finish off with your favorite mascara and the Pixi by Petra Mattelustre Lipstick Quartette (Honey Bare) lipstick.
Hope you enjoyed!
Check out your local Target for all of these gorgeous products and some awesome holiday gift sets for your family and friends!They are offering free shipping online until December 25th!
Don't forget to tag me on Instagram or Twitter using my handle @samschuerman and #TargetStyle if you decide to purchase any of these items.
Thanks so much for reading!
Find your style @TargetStyle