Hi My Loves!!
It's that time of year where meals in our home take a bit if a change. The cooler weather makes me crave slightly heartier meals and this is one of our favorites. I got this recipe from one of my lovely subscribers and its so easy and soooo yummy! Perfect for the busy mommy or anyone really!
Here's what you will need:
*Rotisserie chicken (I just use both breasts and break them up with my hands into small pieces)
*1 can of cream of chicken soup
*1 bag if frozen mixed veggies (I get the one with carrots, peas, green beans)
*Pillsbury frozen pie crusts (I tried the Walmart brand and it wasn't as good) it comes with 2
*Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 and take frozen pie crusts out if freezer ( follow directions on back of pie for how to use it for a two crust pie.... You basically just cut away the edge of the crust on the one that will be on top while its frozen)
2. Boil your water in a pot for your veggies and add them in once its boiling and leave them in for about 5 minutes or until they are soft
3. Break up your chicken breasts into smaller bite size pieces
4. In a large mixing boil add your cream of chicken soup, salt abd pepper, chicken breasts and veggies (drain them first if course). Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Add the mixture to the bottom pie crust (still in the silver thingy)
6. Place the other pie crust over the bottom and crimp the edges together with a fork. Slit 3 slits in the top with a knife.
7. Place on a baking sheet and put in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the crusts is a nice golden color.
Hope you like it :) Post a pic on my Facebook page if you make it. I'd love to know how it turns out :)
Thanks for reading!!
Happy Fall :)